SEVEN UPDATED STRATEGIES FOR THE PASTOR’S FIRST 90 DAYS – RAINER ON LEADERSHIP #546
PODCAST EPISODE #546
Thom Rainer and Jonathan Howe
Seven Updated Strategies for the Pastor's First 90 Days
iTunes • RSS • Stitcher • TuneIn Radio • Google Play • iHeart Radio •
Increasing First-Time Guests – Episode 97 | The Unstuck Church Podcast
How Connexus Church Created a Culture for Inviting New Guests
If you enjoy this episode, subscribe on your device for more:
iTunes RSS Google Play Stitcher Spotify
I had a conversation a couple of weeks ago with Jeff Brodie.
ARE YOU BUILT TO LAST?
By John Bevere
The most important feature of any permanent structure is its foundation. That’s because it’s the foundation that determines the strength and stability of the building or lack thereof. With this in mind, Scripture often compares our lives to the
This is the age of innovative ministry techniques and methodologies. We’re mad with creativity, which I love by the way, but at times we can be right in the midst of innovation and be missing out on developing something so much more vital – our
Everybody has problems. If you aren’t sure about that statement, just ask someone—most people will gladly tell you all about theirs!
When it comes to problems, I agree with Lou Holtz’s humorous perspective, “Don’t tell your problems to people! 80% don’t care and the other 20%
Did you say anything stupid when you were 16? Did you do anything back then that caused you embarrassment? And did you change and mature by the time you were 18?
For many of us, the answer to all these questions is yes.
In my case, I
There’s a big difference between missing a Sunday and disconnecting from your church.
Vacations, travel for work, and kids have travel ball. That’s part of life. But when part of life, turns into a different life, it may be time to re-think your new trend and
A lot can happen in a year. In Genesis 18, God visits Abraham. While sitting at the entrance of his tent, Abraham notices three men standing before him by the oaks of Mamre. Abraham runs to them, bows down, and compels them to stay, referring
Culture wins. It’s the driver of organizational health, and ultimately, growth. So when your culture is toxic, it can harm relationships, tarnish your organization, and prevent organizational growth.
Over the years, there have been numerous examples of high-profile organizations crumbling or confronting serious problems because of